By helping dozens and dozens of buyers buy homes each year, we have the experience and expertise to lead everyone from our first time home buyers to our most seasoned buyers to successful residential real estate purchases, ranging from condos and single family homes to multi-unit, investment properties.
Working as a team at Home Team Realty allows us to offer our clients accessibility and availability 7 days a week, mornings and evenings.
We thrive due to our frequent communication, the various technologies that we use to our advantage, and constructive, positive ongoing relationship with our clients. Our collective experience and specialized skills provide our clients with top notch service, advise and guidance.
We use a number of resources to help our clients traverse the long and winding path of dreaming of owning a home, to receiving keys to their very own place. These include a number of buyer and seller guides that serve as a map to what to expect at each step along the way.
For example, what might be the risks and items to consider when we come across un-permitted work? What can you expect to find in title reports? What should you know about the lending process?
Each of these items, and so much more, is clearly laid out in our guides.
More importantly, these guides do not replace us being there for you in person, on the phone, over email or texts throughout the home buying process. You won't find a day where your Realtor is away on vacation and unavailable to you - as our team is always ready to help!
We often help clients long after they've closed - whether it be for remodeling recommendations, professional referrals like a roofer or general contractor, or consulting on any number of other topics that pop up over time.
One of the best parts about hiring a buyer's agent to work on your behalf while buying a home is the seller almost always pays for our work. So you get all of our work with nothing directly out of your pocket!
Here's a partial list of how we help our home buyer clients:
1. Discuss your goals and lay out a road map of how to get there.
2. Refer you to vetted lenders to help you get pre-approved.
3. Set up listing searches to make finding homes that fit your criteria easy.
4. Scour active listings on the market and email possible fits directly to you.
5. Preview homes for you that might be a good fit and recommend homes we've seen and rule out ones that aren't a match.
6. Set up and schedule home tours and show homes.
7. Point out very specific items in the homes that you should be aware of and that we are able to see based on years of experience of looking at homes.
8. Help research and investigate a property both prior and after writing an offer.
9. Do an analysis of comparable sold homes in the area to help clients determine an appropriate offer price.
10. Review the contract and any addenda.
11. Discuss various offer terms, along with some special ones we have formulated over the years to give us an advantage over less experienced agents.
11. Draft and submit offers.
12. Schedule inspections.
13. Assist in interpreting inspection results.
14. Recommend any needed trades people post inspections (or purchase).
15. Ensure that earnest money is paid on time.
16. Negotiate both the initial offer terms and after inspections with the seller's representation.
17. Coordinate communication between the lender, escrow officer, title officer, attorneys, listing agents, sellers, and buyers.
18. Assist in any appraisal related concerns or issues.
19. Help with the final closing disclosure interpretation, loan signing, and closing.
20. And generally, just share our wealth of information and expertise that we've gained through years of working in real estate, both individually and as a team. We will help you from point A to point Z, and all points between so that you achieve your real estate goals!
Contact me so we can start to discuss what you are looking for so we can start to keep our eyes and ears open for the right property fits for you and we can alert you to great buying opportunities! We can discuss your goals and what exactly you are looking for in a property, we will discuss our team and how we can help you, inform you about the market and what to expect in today's current market environment, and lay out the general buying process to you!
Call or text Andy at 503-504-2369 or email me at email@example.com. Even if you aren't looking to actually buy for the next 6 months, or even a year, it's great to start the discussion so you can start to prepare your finances and get educated on the market so you are ready to go whenever you are ready to move forward!